I have over 15 years experience in the wellbeing industry, spending over 10 years as a Personal Trainer at Earls Court Gym & Jubilee Hall in Covent Garden. I have trained in the US, the UK, and most recently in Asia (Chiang Mai, Thailand)
My passion for bodywork is mainly targeted at advanced Sports Massage including therapy, injury rehabilitation, and Structural Bodywork utilising the Anatomy Trains concepts of treatments that look at the myofascial bands and continuations rather than isolating single muscles, tendons and ligaments. I also provide varied forms of deep-tissue-massage and Thai massage treatments such as Thai yoga massage, Thai therapy, and Thai & Tibetan hot stone fusion.
I am a keen Marathon runner, Triathlete, and long distance Swimmer that has a deep fascination of anatomy and physiology, I very much enjoy investigating and resolving the root cause of many muscular, skeletal, and soft tissue dysfunctions that leads to pain and discomfort. I aim at providing a coherent and cohesive treatment plan (strategy) that is both bespoke and complimentary to your lifestyle and social and professional commitments. I aim at providing fast results in a very nurturing and caring way.
My treatments are long lasting and very therapeutic; they are especially suited to but not limited to problems such as
- Tight & Aching Muscles
- Shoulder & Neck Pain
- Back Pain, Lumbar Disc Pain
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder (TMJ) Face, Headache and Jaw Pain
- Sciatica & Nerve Entrapment
- Frozen Shoulder & Shoulder Dysfunction
- Head Ache & Migraine
- Hip & Pelvis problems (Tilts, Rotations, Shifts)
- Digestion Issues
- Knee & Patella Pain (tracking, torsion)
- Tight Calves & Painful Feet (Plantar Fasciitis, Strains, Achilles tendon pain, fallen arches)
- Postural problems (Range of movement issues)
- Lordosis. Also called swayback, the spine of a person with lordosis curves significantly inward at the lower back.
- Kyphosis. Kyphosis is characterized by a rounded upper back (more than 50 degrees of curvature).
- Scoliosis. A sideways curve to their spine. The curve is often S-shaped or C-shaped.
- Stress & Anxiety
- Level 4 Sports Massage Therapist (Member of the ISRM)
- Advanced Clinical Massage (JING institute) Trigger Point Therapy, DTM, MFR
- ITEC-Dip Holistic Massage & Anatomy & Physiology (Swedish massage) The Wilbury
- Deep-Tissue-Massage & Fascia Release (Art Riggs) LSO
- Myofascial Release & Deep Tissue Massage (KMI, Andrew Chick)
- Anatomy Trains & KMI training (Ongoing Structured Integration training) James Earls
- Thai Yoga Massage (Chaing Mai, Thailand) Sunshine Network, Mint Wanvisa
- Advanced Thai Therapy (Thailand) Old Medicine Hospital, Master Wasan Chaichakan
- Thai & Tibetan Hot Stone Fusion (TMC School, Spa Mantra) Thailand
- Level 3 Personal Trainer & Advanced Circuit Trainer (Y-FIT) London
- BAWLA British Amateur Weight Lifting Association (Level 1 Coach) Bisham Abbey UK
- EFBB Junior British Champion qualifier (1998) sponsored by Maximuscle
I am currently involved in ongoing training in Structured Integration with Anatomy Trains a very powerful and effective remedial bodywork that focuses on realigning, lifting and re-modelling the body’s connective tissue (fascia) using manual techniques
I am also involved in injury rehabilitation and strength training through varied forms of massage and cross training. In 2013 I will be training further in Anatomy Trains and as well as further workshops in Sports Rehab and Cross Training in the USA.
I look forward to meeting you
- Sports and Remedial Massage
- Sports Massage with Myofascial Release
- Myofascial Release
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage with Hot Stone
- Hot Stones
- Swedish Massage
- Thai Massage
I currently work at Natural Balance Therapies on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays plus sometimes cover on other days. Click here to check my availability.