Your message has been received and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Whilst waiting please read the answers to our most common questions below.
Please note that we don’t have a full time receptionist so please leave a message if phoning.
Availability for appointments can change very quickly so don’t e-mail / message for this – the quickest way to make an appointment is nearly always online. Do this now by clicking here. Alternatively you can call us and leave a message if no answer.
Answers to our most frequently asked Questions
1. I was making a booking online and the booking system timed out / got stuck. I can no longer see the appointment slot I was booking available – Does this mean my booking successful?
Unless you received a confirmation e-mail with a confirmation number your booking was most likely NOT completed. Once you start to make a booking the system holds the slot for 10 minutes. Check the booking system in 10 minutes and the time slot will show available again.
The booking process may not be completed if your internet connection is slow or our booking system server is running slow.
2. I’m desperate for a massage but can’t see any availability – does that mean you are fully booked?
Not necessarily. Try selecting our shortest treatment – the 35 minute sports massage or a treatment every therapist offers like the Deep tissue or swedish massage.
Please also note that there are limitations to what the booking system can show and a therapist extending their day by 15 minutes can sometimes create a new booking slot so it’s still worth calling us on 01273 771441.
3. Have you taken payment in advance?
We take card details just to secure your booking. We never charge in advance unless you contact us to request this.
4. What are your prices and do you have any Special Offers at the moment?
Please click “Prices and Special Offers” at the top of this page for a price list for every treatment we offer and any current offers.
5. I want to book an appointment with my gift voucher but the voucher value doesn’t quite cover the whole treatment cost so the system won’t accept my voucher number?
We never charge in advance so just use a debit or credit card to secure the booking (no charge will be made) and then on the day you can still pay with your Gift Voucher.
6. I’m interested in working at Natural Balance Therapies.. do you have space?
Please send your CV and a covering e-mail to the owner Mark at firstname.lastname@example.org. He can then let you know what space is available. Please note that for commercial reasons there is a minimum requirement of a level 4 qualification in Sports / Clinical massage.