I am a dedicated and qualified holistic massage therapist with 10 years of professional experience.
I initially qualified in 2007 with a level 3 Diploma in Holistic massage, before going on to further qualifying in pregnancy, hot stone, warm bamboo, lymphatic drainage, chair/seated acupressure, on site massage and Indian head.
I worked at Alexander House Utopia Spa and other top Sussex Spas over the last 10 years developing my skills and practice. I also worked for myself as an on-site Massage therapist for clients in London offices.
I am always keen to gain more knowledge and I take every opportunity to hone my skills.
In 2014 I gained my certified at level 5 in Advanced Clinical Massage Therapy at the Jing Institute, which has enabled me to combine techniques from around the world to help reduce pain and increase range of motion for my clients.
I practice a holistic approach to my own life and am a avid Yoga enthusiast. These principles allow me to fuse personal experience with extensive training to improve the wellbeing of my clients through the promotion of a healthier lifestyle.
My Qualifications / Training
- Level 5 Certificate in Advanced Clinical Massage (Jing Institute 2014)
- Level 3 Diploma in Holistic Massage (ITEC 2007)
- Chakra Hot Stone Massage (Affable Therapy Training 2013)
- Pregnancy Massage (Gateway 2012)
- Indian Head Massage (Gateway 2013)
- Chair / Seated Acupressure (Gateway 2012)
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage (Gateway 2012)
- Advanced Massage Techniques (Mario-Paul Cassar 2007)
- Warm Bamboo Massage (London School of Complementary Health 2013)
- Sports and Remedial Massage
- Sports Massage with Myofascial Release
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Swedish Massage
- Pregnancy Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage with Hot Stones
- Hot Stone Massage
- Chair / Seated Acupressure Massage
- Indian Head Massage
- Warm Bamboo Massage
Tracey works at Natural Balance on Monday morning, Thursday late plus alternate Weekends (Saturday & Sunday) and adhoc cover. To check her availability click here.