Get £10 off your next treatment by referring a friend to Natural Balance
We have 16 of Brighton's most talented therapists.. read their stories here
Therapeutic massage with an experienced therapist from just £39.
Download our app and collect loyalty points for a 25% discount
Clinical Massages include Sports & Remedial Massage and Myofascial Release. Great for treating pain conditions (e.g muscle sprain) they are suitable for both active people, such as athletes, and inactive people, busy stuck behind a desk for hours…more
Deep Tissue Massage
Deep Tissue Massage is our most popular massage and may be combined with Hot Stones, Reflexology or Acupuncture for the best effect. The therapist uses their forearms, elbows and thumbs to realign muscle fibres …Read more here
Osteopathy & Physio
Welcome to Natural Balance Therapies in Brighton & Hove
Established in 2007 Natural Balance is one of Brighton’s biggest centre’s for therapeutic massage with a team of well qualified experienced therapists. Since opening we’ve expanded to offer Osteopathy, Acupuncture, Private Yoga classes, Beauty treatments and male waxing.
Looking for a Massage in Brighton? Why book with us?
– Professional, relaxed and caring service
– Online Booking system available 24 hours a day
– Experienced Team of 12 Massage Therapists and 3 Osteopaths
– All therapists are trained in advanced techniques
– Open 7 days a week and late most evenings, up to 9pm
– Corporate events/health promotion at your workplace
For tight aching muscles, or following an injury or overuse, we offer a range of remedial treatments from our well equipped treatment rooms in the centre of Brighton & Hove including:
Specifically we can help with pain and dysfunction associated with:
- General back ache and tension.
- Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI) including Carpal Tunnel syndrome.
- Tight & stiff neck muscles from long hours at the computer or driving.
- Golfers/Tennis elbow and other forms of Tendonitis.
- Rotator Cuff / Shoulder muscle pain from weights at the gym or manual work.
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder (TMJ) Face, Tension Headaches and Jaw Pain.
- Lower back and Gluteal pain.
- Piriformis syndrome / Sciatic pain.
- Runner’s aches and pains including tight hamstrings, calves, shin and foot pain (plantar fasciitis)
…Or just indulge in a luxurious relaxing treatment such as hot stone massage, reflexology or aromatherapy.
The Power of Essential Oils .. the view of a Brighton Aromatherapist
If you've already experienced an aromatherapy massage you know how amazingly, relaxing it is. It's not just the slow, soothing massage strokes that are used over your whole body, its the combination of the essential oils that would have been carefully selected for your individual needs that help you to drift off and...
Latest News & Offers
- Long day at work? Just 1 appointment slot left tonight 7.15pm with Mark #massage #Hove - via https://t.co/WrIGZO1TQL
- Hi Nick Good luck with the Charity Bootcamp.. Just e-mailed you our raffle price.. let me know you get it ok, Mark https://t.co/8ph86Fk0lU
- 14 of Brighton's most talented massage therapists .. https://t.co/EKtLF7vdol https://t.co/Syl2vxH2fS
What our customers say
Professional, extremely relaxing and most importantly good for your body. Over the last 5 years I’ve had several different treatments (ankle ligament physio, deep tissue massages, waxing) and not once have I been disappointed.
Going to Natural Balance is such a joy. The booking is very easy and you get a friendly reminder email a couple of days before the appointment.
Absolutely love this place. My 2 daughters and I use it regularly. Cured my younger daughters back when all else failed and got me fit to ski again after a fall!