Open 7 days a week including late evenings in central Brighton and Hove
Download our app and collect loyalty points for a 25% discount
Get £10 off your next treatment by referring a friend to Natural Balance
We have 16 of Brighton's most talented therapists.. read their stories here
Therapeutic massage with an experienced therapist from just £39.
10% Discount for all new clients when you book online.
Need an Osteopath? New clients get 10% off their first treatment.
Clinical Massages include Sports & Remedial Massage and Myofascial Release. Great for treating pain conditions (e.g muscle sprain) they are suitable for both active people, such as athletes, and inactive people, busy stuck behind a desk for hours…more
Deep Tissue Massage
Deep Tissue Massage is our most popular massage and may be combined with Hot Stones, Reflexology or Acupuncture for the best effect. The therapist uses their forearms, elbows and thumbs to realign muscle fibres …Read more here
Osteopathy is a clinical treatment and includes more assessment to help you better understand the cause of a condition. Osteopathy is available Sunday to Friday! For more details and 10% off your first treatment click here.
Welcome to Natural Balance Therapies in Brighton & Hove
Established in 2007 Natural Balance is one of Brighton’s biggest centre’s for therapeutic massage with a team of well qualified experienced therapists. Since opening we’ve expanded to offer Osteopathy, Acupuncture, Private Yoga classes, Beauty treatments and male waxing.
Looking for a Massage in Brighton? Why book with us?
- Professional, relaxed and caring service
- Central Location just 1.5 miles from Brighton Station
- 10 minute walk from Hove Station
- Online Booking system available 24 hours a day
- Experienced Team of 12 Massage Therapists, 3 Osteopaths and an Acupuncturist
- All therapists are trained in advanced techniques
- Open 7 days a week and late most evenings, up to 8pm
- Corporate events/health promotion at your workplace
For tight aching muscles, or following an injury or overuse, we offer a range of remedial treatments from our well equipped treatment rooms in the centre of Brighton & Hove including:
Specifically we can help with pain and dysfunction associated with:
- General back ache and tension.
- Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI) including Carpal Tunnel syndrome.
- Tight & stiff neck muscles from long hours at the computer or driving.
- Golfers/Tennis elbow and other forms of Tendonitis.
- Rotator Cuff / Shoulder muscle pain from weights at the gym or manual work.
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder (TMJ) Face, Tension Headaches and Jaw Pain.
- Lower back and Gluteal pain.
- Piriformis syndrome / Sciatic pain.
- Runner’s aches and pains including tight hamstrings, calves, shin and foot pain (plantar fasciitis)
…Or just indulge in a luxurious relaxing treatment such as hot stone massage, reflexology or aromatherapy.
Clinical Massage Therapy for Iliotibial Band Syndrome in Runners: A research project by Charlotte Softly
In 2017, as part of my 3 year BTEC level 6 training in Advanced Clinical and Sports Massage, I conducted a research project into the effects of Clinical Massage on Iliotibial Band Syndrome (ITBS) in runners. In this post, I’m just going to give a quick review of my project and the results and some ...
Latest News & Offers
- Late availability snapshot ... Matt (Osteo) 3, 4 and 7pm .. Lolly & Charlotte (Massage) 5.15, 6, 7.15pm ....… https://t.co/gBCO2newcv
- Late Availability today - James (Osteopathy) 6pm, Mark & Michael (Massage) 7pm Book online https://t.co/qvJ3kBaMEV… https://t.co/t7Dth725E5
- 'Taking the Stairs. Walking to Work. How Many Calories Do They Really Burn?' - https://t.co/Gva0xChodQ
What our customers say
Going to Natural Balance is such a joy. The booking is very easy and you get a friendly reminder email a couple of days before the appointment.
Absolutely love this place. My 2 daughters and I use it regularly. Cured my younger daughters back when all else failed and got me fit to ski again after a fall!
Professional, extremely relaxing and most importantly good for your body. Over the last 5 years I’ve had several different treatments (ankle ligament physio, deep tissue massages, waxing) and not once have I been disappointed.