Private Yoga Classes
Yoga – a personalised session just for you
available Tuesday to Saturday including evenings
- Initial consultation to find out a little bit about you. From this a tailor made yoga regime is put together to meets a student’s own particular needs
- Ongoing one to one sessions where students receive in depth help and assistance with alignment, breath work and generally find out how to get the most from their practice
- A chance to explore and benefit from postures and practices that are not usually available in the mainstream classes giving students the opportunity to find out more about the meaning behind yoga
- Private, calm and judgment free surroundings
- Fully equipped yoga studio with top of the range equipment and supports to help beginners and less able students ease themselves gently into the practice.
Yoga as it should be!
- Yoga strengthens and tones the entire body working on both the superficial and deeper muscles to bring it into correct alignment, to rebalance and to increase flexibility
- Yoga exercises both the internal and external organs of the body leading to, amongst other things, improvements in circulation, digestion and hormone balance.
- Calms the nervous system, helps to relieve tension and takes away the stresses and strains of modern day living.
- Revitalises the body and provides long term energy.
- Overall preventative for long term health problems
- Yoga helps you to look better and age more gracefully
Our Yoga teachers
I’ve been practicing yoga for about 10 years and having a busy schedule and a physical job, it is a vital part of my daily life.
Working as a therapist, so many of the people I see for typical aches and pains would benefit greatly from a regular yoga practice and it was this belief that took me to The White Lotus Foundation in California to first study Therapeutic Yoga and then to complete my Yoga Teacher Training, accredited through The Yoga Alliance. I later returned to White Lotus to complete the advanced teacher training program. My journey has also lead me to India to explore Scaravelli inspired yoga with the wonderful Helen Noakes and to Thailand for meditation and Yin Yoga teacher training with Sarah Powers.
Having trained in so many modalities I have a strong knowledge of anatomy and the moving body. I bring these skills in to my own yoga practice and that of others I work with.
I believe that anybody can do yoga. You don’t have to be super flexible, skinny, bendy or able to touch your toes! Beginners, those who are out of practice or more experienced yoga practitioners wishing to work on their depth and alignment, can take my classes. Men, especially those new to yoga usually find having a series of 1-1 sessions with a male teacher helps them to feel more confident to later go on to join a class.