Partial Opening of Clinic – update 24th June 2020
In line with current regulations, I’m pleased to announce that the osteopaths are now available to book online as follows:
- James is available from Monday 22nd June on Mondays and Thursdays
- Emma is available on Wednesday 24th June and 1st July and then from 6th July on Wednesdays and Fridays
- Matt is available from Sunday 5th July on Sundays and Tuesdays
Please note that in order to help ensure both yours and our safety, we’re making several changes to how we operate. You can read more about our plans to open safely here.
Unfortunately, the rest of Natural Balance remains temporarily closed. The Government’s announcement on the 23rd of June, unfortunately, confirmed that we will NOT be able to fully open on the 4th July as hoped.
For now, if you are experiencing any muscular aches and pains (not just back pain) I would strongly recommend making a booking with one of our skilled Osteopaths. This can be done online by clicking here.
Thank you for your ongoing support and patience.
Frequently Asked Questions
- I have a gift voucher that expires soon – can I extend it?
Yes, we’re happy to extend any gift voucher that has an expiry date after February 2020. Send us the gift voucher number below the barcode and we can do that now.
- I bought a series of treatments – can I have longer to use them?
Yes, the series of treatments usually expire 3 months after it is first used (not the purchase date). Your therapist will be able to extend this next time you see them.
- How will I know when you are open and taking bookings again?
To receive a ‘push notification’ to your phone when we have a date to reopen, download our app by searching for “Natural Balance Therapies” in the App Store (Apple). It will also be available in the Google Play store (for Android phones) any day now. Alternatively, follow us on FaceBook or check back to this page.