When is Nutritional Therapy beneficial?
There are times when our nutritional requirements are higher, for example on diagnosis of a specific health condition, after illness, during periods of prolonged stress, in puberty and around pregnancy.
Nutritional therapy aims to identify the underlying causes of your health concerns, providing long-term relief. Some of the areas where nutritional therapy can be of benefit are:
• Nervous system – Headaches, migraines, stress, anxiety.
• Food intolerance’s/allergies.
• Hormonal issues – PMS, menopause, PCOS, thyroid disorders.
• Skin health – Eczema, psoriasis, acne.
• Digestive problems – IBS, bloating, constipation, diarrhoea, flatulence.
• Musculo-skeletal health – Arthritis, osteoporosis, gout, fibromyalgia.
• Weight management – Blood sugar problems, food cravings, anorexia.
• Mental health – Depression, insomnia.
• Energy – Low energy, ME, chronic fatigue.
• Immunity – Frequent colds/viruses.
• Heart health – High blood pressure, high cholesterol.
• Respiratory health – Asthma, bronchitis.
• Sports nutrition.
• Maintaining a healthy diet!
There are of course many other areas where nutritional therapy can be of help, so please give me a call even if your own particular concerns are not covered in the above list.
Nutritional Therapy is now available alongside a range of therapeutic Massage treatments at Natural Balance Therapies in Brighton & Hove.
For your specific questions or more details you can also contact Sarah Kirby direct on firstname.lastname@example.org
You can book online 24 hours a day.